How to lose weight without diet and exercise? If you don't have time to hit the gym, these weight loss remedies are exactly what you need. They're highly effective and all-natural, and they'll help you lose all those extra pounds fast and safely. So grab a pen and take notes. These detox drinks will truly change your body!
Other videos you might like:
What Would Happen If You Replaced All Drinks with Water?
Bedtime Drink to Remove Belly Fat in a Single Night
Drink Lemon Water for 30 Days, the Result Will Amaze You!
Ginger and lime drink 1:04
Apple cider vinegar 1:38
Lemon and honey drink 2:55
Honey and cinnamon mix 4:04
Lime and raspberry smoothie 4:56
Parsley solution 5:58
Cucumber and grapefruit treat 7:16
Music by Epidemic Sound
– Take half an inch of ginger, and cut it into small pieces. Then take a lime, and extract the juice out of it. Boil the lime peel and ginger in 2 cups of water for about 5 minutes. When the time is up, strain the boiled mixture, add the lime juice, and finish it off by adding 1 tsp of honey.
– Mix 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar with a glass of water. Drink this mixture twice a day. You can also add a little bit of honey for a better flavor and effect!
– Extract the juice from half a lemon, and add it to a glass of warm water. Then you can add 2 tsp of honey. Stir it once again, and drink the mixture right away.
– Add 2 tbsp of cinnamon to a cup of warm water, and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Then add 1 tbsp of raw honey to the mix, and stir it to make sure that all the ingredients make a well-combined drink. It's better to drink this solution on an empty stomach.
– Squeeze the juice of a lime, chop some raspberries, and put it all in your blender along with half a cup of water. Wait until the ingredients blend into a pureed mixture, and consume!
– Wash 1 cup of parsley leaves, and then blend them. Add the juice of half a lemon and a bit of honey to the blended leaves.
– Chop half a sliced cucumber, a lemon, and a medium-sized grapefruit. Put all of the ingredients in the blender, and add a cup of water and a couple of mint leaves if you like them.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: