IT CAN GET HARD!
– I Realise many of you here, have been at it for many years and failed each time, but you are not alone, I've been through it myself.
– If i had to give a million dollar advise, it would be to "Not Let Your Weight Get Into The Way Of Your Life".
– Learn to love yourself, there will ALWAYS be people who would want to put you down and some others who are genuinely concerned, spot the difference.
– If you are feeling low constantly, find someone to talk to about it.
– Lastly, remember you don't 'HAVE TO' lose weight, it must be a choice and only yours.
Why RUJUTHA DIWAKER?
-Her book is an eye opener! I realised all the mistakes i made while losing weight and no wonder i saw no results.
-Sustainable diet, the food recommended in the book is from our everyday life and after a while it just becomes a lifestyle.
-You can eat everything! Rice, ghee, banana, sugarcane, parathas…, turns out that all the foods with ill-reputation are actually good for you.
CONSISTENCY IS KEY!
-Every body is different, some see results within a week and for some others it may take months, but it is necessary to be consistent and not lose hope at any given point.
-To buy "Don't Lose Your Mind, Lose your Weight"
Thanks for watching