A lot of us dream of eating everything we want without gaining weight. That would be awesome! No more diets or strict meal plans. Or maybe you just can't have 3-5 meals a day because of your tight schedule? So, these 14 foods will help you not to overeat for sure!
Other videos you might like:
I Ate One Meal a Day For a Month, See What Happened to Me
12 Signs You're Eating Too Much Sugar
12 Nighttime Habits That Make You Fat
Popeye's favorite food 0:28
Naturally brewed coffee 1:11
How about making your food a bit spicy? 1:59
Mmm… Lentils! 2:48
Wanna lose weight? Consider oatmeal 3:19
One of the best natural fat burners 3:57
Lose weight with ginger! 4:43
Natural yogurt 5:16
The magic of Chia 5:52
Tying to control your appetite? Eat avocado! 6:28
Redfish… Yummy! 7:05
Get rid of belly fat 7:40
My personal favorite 8:54
– The thylakoids spinach is rich in suppress appetite by increasing the level of the hormone leptin. This hormone controls the sense of hunger by telling you when you're full.
– Coffee helps burn calories and break down fats. If you drink a cup of naturally brewed coffee 30 minutes to 4 hours before a meal, it helps to keep hunger at bay.
– Just 1 g of chili pepper added to your meal can reduce appetite and suppress feelings of hunger. It also speeds up your metabolism, which can help you lose weight.
– The most important thing about lentils is that they are a source of fiber and protein, which means that adding them to your diet will prevent you from snacking between meals.
– If you’re looking for a healthier meal to start your day with, consider oatmeal. It has a lot of fiber, which helps you avoid feeling hungry for a longer period of time.
– The caffeine and catechin in green tea decrease appetite and increase the fat-burning process by 4%.
– Ginger keeps you feel satiated longer. Eating ginger on a daily basis will help you get rid of those extra pounds more quickly.
– Just 2 tbsp of chia seeds contain around 5 g of fiber. This fiber absorbs a lot of water and expands in your stomach, increasing fullness and slowing the absorption of food.
– Avocado is not only rich in nutritious fatty acids but also has oleic acid, which provides a longer feeling of satiety.
– The combination of protein and fatty acids prolongs your feeling of fullness and puts an end to your cravings between meals.
– Coconut oil contains plenty of medium-chain fatty acids, which are digested differently by our body. They are metabolized into energy sooner, which allows fewer opportunities for creating fat stores.
– Dark chocolate will not only lower your desire to eat something sweet but also help control your appetite.
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit: