How to lose weight fast and get rid of belly fat? 14 scientifically proven tips to help you stay healthy with the least amount of effort. They’ll help you keep your body slim, healthy, and attractive for many years to come.
The Internet is home to countless tips on how to slim down and get fit, but let’s be real here, most of them are easier said than done! That's why we’re bringing you a list of the most effective yet effortless things you can do to shed those unwanted pounds.
Stop counting calories 0:35
Fill up half your plate with vegetables 1:18
Eat what you want and when you want 1:55
Use the “rule of 2 bites” 2:48
Start your day with protein 3:24
Walk for 2 minutes every hour 4:12
Never eat snacks straight from the bag 4:54
Use the “rule of 10 minutes” 5:32
Go for big meals 6:09
Reduce your daily sugar intake to 6 teaspoons 6:48
Be selfish 7:23
Move your desk closer to the window 7:51
Drink warm beverages 8:27
Don't brush your teeth after eating 8:59
– Stop torturing yourself with numbers and start paying more attention to the quality of your food. A 20-year study by the Department of Nutrition at the Harvard School of Public Health showed that processed foods and sugary drinks cause the biggest weight gain.
– Speaking of high-quality unprocessed foods, make it a daily habit to put a lot of fruits and vegetables on your plate. They’re great sources of the fiber, water, and useful nutrients your body needs.
– The worse thing about dieting is the restrictions, especially when we have to give up our favorite foods. However, it’s actually proven that depriving yourself of something only makes you want it more.
– if you struggle to control yourself when you’re eating your favorite junk food, then just trick yourself into eating less with a simple method called the “rule of 2 bites”. It goes like this: take one bite of your food, drink a whole glass of water, and then bite once more.
– If you have an insatiable appetite and always seem to feel hungry, then you need to make protein your best friend. Protein reduces your body’s levels of ghrelin, AKA the “hunger hormone”.
– If your job requires you to sit a lot, make it a rule to get up and walk around for a minute or two every hour. Experts at the University of Utah Health state that it can help offset the health hazards that come with sitting for long periods of time.
– We love the convenience of having our snacks in a nice pre-packaged form, but it’s no secret that we all are capable of downing that whole bag of chips, cookies, or candy in one sitting.
– Anytime you feel like eating something unhealthy, gives yourself 10 minutes to think about it. If after those 10 minutes, you still feel like it's a good idea, go for it!
– Large portions of foods containing a lot of water are a great way to avoid overeating. For example, a big bowl of salad will fill your stomach much faster than a handful of nuts.
– Other than obviously being bad for your teeth, too much sugar in your diet also increases your risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
– Dietitian Ann Fletcher recommends putting yourself first and caring about yourself and your own body.
– Scientists conducted an interesting study examining the impact of daylight exposure on the health of office workers.
– Warm beverages decrease the amount of metabolic waste in your body, which actually slows down the aging process! Get into the habit of drinking a cup of hot tea or a glass of warm water 30 minutes before every meal.
– Specialists just don’t recommend doing it right after eating. Wait for at least 30 minutes, and then go for it!
Do you have any tips of your own on how to stay fit? Leave them in the comments below!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
Have you ever seen a talking slime? Here he is – Slick Slime Sam:
For more videos and articles visit: